Nestle Warehouse Resource - Overnight Shift in Allentown, Pennsylvania
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé . Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Resource - Overnight Shift (Sun-Thurs; 6PM-4AM) to be located in Breinigsville, PA and report to the Warehouse Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Serving as the day shift leader over warehouse operations and staff in a 24 X 7 operation, with the flexibility to respond on call to critical issues
• Ensuring warehouse key performance indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded
• Reviewing daily achievement of targets and reporting variances during on-the-floor and debrief meetings
• Driving inventory accuracy results
• Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to meet current and future business requirements
• Facilitating seamless handoffs and communicating key information to peers, team members and management
• Understanding internal and external regulations, procedures & policies and apply them fairly and consistently
• Maintaining contingency plans for time sensitive operations (unscheduled absentees, equipment issues, system or process malfunctions, inventory exceptions)
• Driving departmental results using the Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) process
• Ensuring complete compliance to prescribed GMP's and internal NESTEC standards
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related field preferred
• Five or more years of prior experience within a warehouse or distribution environment with two or more years of experience in a leadership role
• Strong understanding of warehouse, distribution and inventory processes
• Prior experience in a consumer products, food or beverage desired!
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and business management software (SAP preferred).
• Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) needed.
• Ability to coach and develop employees
• Solid communication skills with the ability to influence and lead change
• Understanding of cost implications, quality and hygiene requirements
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated success in achieving results and driving continuous improvement
• Willingness and ability to work days, as well as the flexibility to respond on call to critical issues
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Transportation
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: Warehouse Resource - Overnight Shift
Requisition ID: 19001034
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran