Nestle Warehouse II in Appleton, Wisconsin
Are you interested in an EXCITING CAREER with an AMAZING COMPANY with OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ?
•Location: Appleton, WI
•Shift: 2nd Shift - 3:00pm-1:30am Tuesday-Saturday
•Starting Pay: $17.41/hr. plus
$1.00/hr for Cold Pay
$1.00/hr. increase after 90 days of employment
BENEFITS INCLUDE :
•Auto & Home Insurance
•Cell Phone Service Discounts
•Employee Assistance Program
•Employee Discount Programs
•Health Rewards / Rally
•Infant Formula Program
•Nestle Nutrition Store Discounts
•Parental Support Policy
•ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount
•Real Recognition Points
•Tobacco Cessation Resources
•Vehicle Purchase / Lease Discounts
As one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. The Deep Frozen Supply Chain function serves the Nestlé sales team, so that they are able to provide world class service to grocery accounts across the country. Products include industry leading brands such as DIGIORNO pizza, DRUMSTICK ice cream snacks, and HӒAGEN-DAZS premium ice cream.
The Warehouse Level II position’s primary function is to maximize the selection and loading process of Nestlé products by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set target rates per hour, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are maintained throughout the loading process. The role is also responsible for using various inventory and tracking systems, as well as recognizing waste and adjusting execution accordingly.
• Ability to perform all Warehouse Level I responsibilities
• Safely operate a powered industrial truck (forklift) during work stream processes of order selecting and loading. Complete and maintain internal forklift certification process.
• Ability to utilize the Voice Activated Picking system. Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto delivery trucks while also maintaining accurate quality inspection forms.
• Prepare all required documentation to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers
• Maintain performance expectations with respect to key performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve distribution center operations
• Must be able to recognize waste (wasted labor, time, moves, product, etc.) within the distribution center, adjust accordingly and aid with developing action plans to drive continues improvement.
• Learn inventory and tracking systems, including: IMREX (Wave Control, Replenishment, Stock Moves, Inventory adjustments) and SAP (Dock & Yard, Transportation Planning, D-note creation, etc.).
• Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable. Effective communication to operations and sales teams to maintain product flow and prevent distribution disruptions.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements, use personal protective equipment and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed. Maintain housekeeping and safety compliance, inspection ready at all times
JOB ESSENTIALS/ ATTRIBUTES:
• Ability to effectively document product fills with accuracy.
• Maintain a safe operating record for powered industrial equipment.
• Ability to practice safe working habits at all times
• Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Energy: Maintains high activity/productivity level. Operates with sense of urgency, efficiency, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
• Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable and professional performance under pressure or opposition
• Detail: Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action. Solid planning, detail oriented and organization skills.
• Communication: Presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and third party carriers. Ability to influence others.
• Teamwork: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole. Contain ability to build rapport and good working relationship with co-workers.
• Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
• Ability to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place, and work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
• Ability to respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Successful completion of post offer background checks and drug screen
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include early morning/late night hours; Willing to work any day of the week, weekends, Holidays and required over-time as specific to role
• Must possess basic math and computer skills, including Microsoft Office Excel
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write, understand and speak English
• Experience using warehouse equipment, such as forklift, rider pallet jacks, bomber, etc.
• Pallet Jack certification
• 2 or more years of warehouse experience preferred; Freezer/refrigerated environment a plus
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that an incumbent in this job may be required to perform. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
Benefit eligibility will vary based on full-time, part-time, and seasonal employee status. The above list is for illustrative purposes only and reflects current benefit offerings. Nestlé retains the right to change or discontinue benefits at any time, in its sole discretion.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Transportation
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Warehouse II
Requisition ID: 18008725
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.