Nestle Finance Manager, Baby Food in Arlington, Virginia
Finance support to the Infant Meals & Drinks to help develop strategy and drive business performance. Provide insight and foster a fact based decision making culture by utilizing the knowledge of the current business environment & specialist financial knowledge; challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo. Manager, will support day to day activities of the department (monthly forecasting, financial reporting, budgeting, etc.) as well as provide financial guidance for new product development, new business opportunities, and cost savings initiatives. The Manager will also work with cross functional business partners to both develop and meet both short and long term business objectives.
– Actively participate in Monthly Business Planning Meetings (forecast creation), to develop financial forecasts (monthly) as well as risks and opportunities to the forecast, to provide an accurate and timely outlook on business performance.
– Assist in the creation of the Integrated Commercial Planning (budget creation) as an extension of the forecast process, to assist in the development of business targets, and plans to achieve such targets.
– Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans; compile commentary on monthly performance to senior management.
Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline including development of Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution structure modeling and follow-up; compilation of financial data for NPDI gate deliverables.
Complete adhoc analytics to drive Business performance (pricing, channel profitability, competitive benchmarking, consumption vs. shipment analytics, etc.).
• 5-7 years experience in Finance/Accounting
• Business Co-Pilot experience (P&L modeling background) preferred
• Scenario planning/analytical skills for base & product development preferred
• Experience within a matrix organization preferred
• Experience in a CPG company preferred
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Finance Manager, Baby Food
Requisition ID: 18008696
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.