Nestle Sr. Administrative Assistant in Arlington, Virginia
Gerber Products Company dba Nestle Infant Nutrition is seeking four Senior Administrative Assistant to support multiple Vice Presidents(s) and their departments in Arlington, VA.
The Senior Administrative Assistants will provide high-level administrative support by leading and executing events and meetings, support a variety of projects, handling all information requests, receiving visitors, arranging scheduling of calendars and travel. These positions will support multiple functional leaders (VP level & above).
**Manage day-to-day administrative functioning of the Functional Teams supported (50%)
• Ensure flawless execution of organizational events, including large meetings that might require coordination with cross functional executives / teams
• Proactive approach to agenda management of VPs/Directors using Microsoft Outlook Calendar
• Ensures flawless execution and coordination of meetings, conference calls and Webex (schedules, sends invites, secures conference room, arranges media, supplies food and beverages)
• Able to develop PowerPoint presentations following basic instructions
• Manages and completes word processing and Excel related projects
• Collaborate with other Admin Support on relevant projects
**Team Meeting Coordination and Support (20%)
• Schedule yearly calendar/events and coordinate required resources
• Prepare agenda and coordinate submission and on time distribution of pre-reading materials
• Prepare and distribute meeting minutes when required; follow up on agreed upon issues
**Conference Planning and Execution (15%)
• Ordering products and literature and sending to conference locations
• Organizing and tracking schedules
**Corporate Travel and Expenses (10%)
• Ensures corporate travel is arranged in the most expedite and efficient manner taking into account business and personal priorities of the executive team.
• Process Globe invoices
• Processes Expense reports and P-Card charges
**Special Projects as Assigned (5%)
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High School diploma required. Some college or business administration education preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years professional administrative support experience required. Executive-level preferred.
• GLOBE/SAP experience is preferred.
• High level of proficiency in PowerPoint
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize requests and responsibilities for multiple senior level managers and multiple departments
• Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in MS Office Applications, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word; Intranet and Internet, Team Room Organization and Management
• Excellent oral and written business communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through execution. Strong organization & efficiency skills
• Self-directed with initiative to assume and lead projects and meet deliverable timelines
• Proficient operations of basic office equipment
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 19000136
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.