Nestle Region Manager, Pediatric Nutrition - Ohio Region in Columbus, Ohio
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking a Region Manager to join its U.S. Medical Sales team to manage the Ohio Region .
At Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition, we are committed to nourishing a healthier generation one baby at a time. Our Gerber® Nutrition Journey offers a milestone based plan dedicated to helping babies grow up happy and healthy. We take pride in knowing that everything we do for our little ones extends from Pregnancy to Preschooler. Our products are supported by clinical research, and we continue to seek new and innovative ways for enhancing our product and service offerings.
The Region Manager is responsible for delivering on all business objectives within the designated market through oversight and leadership of 7-10 territory representatives, with strategic application of all business tools and resources. The region manager will meet job requirements while also embracing the Nestlé Leadership Framework and Functional Competency Model for the development of customer relationships, employee motivation, skills, and capabilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Manage for Results
• Achieve region business objectives through strategic application and deployment of resources, including T&E budget, product samples, educational offerings, and marketing support resources.
• Drive team to establish HCP advocacy for sustained and incremental recommendations within the Gerber® Good Start Infant Formula portfolio and Gerber® products as part of the Gerber® Start Healthy Stay Healthy First 1000 Days Nutrition Program.
• Conduct routine field visits with team members to measure progress and ensure accountability for business results.
• Facilitate and lead bi-annual Plan of Action (POA) meetings with region teams to provide guidance and motivation around new and existing strategic initiatives for field execution.
• Provide oversight and guidance to ensure adherence to all corporate policies and medical field force expectations.
Grow Talent & Team
• Oversee the recruitment, selection, training and evaluation of new hires.
• Provide ongoing coaching and development for all individuals on team with application of effective coaching skills and a situational leadership approach.
• Develop and coach individuals to achieve performance objectives and provide developmental opportunities in preparation for expanded scope of responsibility.
• Address difficult situations in a timely manner.
Collaborate Internally and Externally
• Communicate with Area Business Director on routine basis to convey and propose solutions for region opportunities, both people and business related.
• Engage with peer group and expanded leadership team to influence with a credibly established point of view, based on market insights and business opportunities.
• Engage with Key Decision Makers in the region, including but not limited to Hospital Leadership, Medical Directors, Hospital C-Suite, and highly influential physicians.
• Facilitate and lead contract discussions with cross-functional business partners for regional IDNs.
• Participate in local/regional events and other educational conferences to support the achievement of business objectives.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor's Degree Required; MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 5 years professional sales experience in the health care industry with demonstrated record of success
• Minimum of 3 years of sales leadership experience with a demonstrated record of success
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Must be able to travel up to 70% of total time in field with representatives and to corporate office
• Some evenings and weekends will be required to attend educational programs such as professional conventions, Local Speaker Bureau Events, and Local Promotional Events.
Job: Sales/Sales Services
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Region Manager, Pediatric Nutrition - Ohio Region
Requisition ID: 18008347
Other Locations: US-OH-Cincinnati-Cincinnati, US-OH-Cleveland-Cleveland
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.