Nestle Transport Driver in Los Angeles, California
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are seeking a Class-A Truck Driver to perform various assignments in connection with the delivery of products associated with Company business. COMPETITVE STARTING PAY RATE!!!
Monday- Friday schedules
Main job responsibilities:
• Pre-checks vehicle to ensure that the equipment is considered operable and safe
• Maintains official driver's daily log book as required
• Prepares daily vehicle condition report indicating any repairs required
• Reviews shipment orders, verifying destination and load contents
• Completes shipment orders as required in an accurate manner
• Leaves Company locations secure and in a neat and orderly state
• Performs miscellaneous assigned duties and works the hours necessary to complete hauling requirements
• May use other warehouse equipment, such as pallet jacks, manual jacks and forklifts.
• May repeatedly climb in and out of tractors to hook, unhook and inspect trailers,
• Must be able to endure a good deal of walking, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
Successful candidates will possess:
• A clean driving record.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Class 'A' Commercial Operator's License (CDL) with a minimum of three (3) years OTR experience.
• Must have tanker endorsement
• Tanker experience required
• Current DMV medical health card
• Forklift Experience Preferred
• Available on nights and/or weekends
• Be a Team Player
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Job: Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Transportation
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: Transport Driver
Location: CA-Los Angeles-Los Angeles
Requisition ID: 18003947
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran