Nestle Quality Tech in Phoenix, Arizona
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Ensures the quality of all processes from raw materials to finished products through inspection,diagnosis and record keeping.
• Ensure compliance with all NWNA Quality Programs.
• Lead and drive all NWNA food safety initiatives to ensure the production of safe and high quality products.
• Provide all necessary support for internal /external audits and provide sustainable corrective /preventive actions for gaps.
• Perform testing and maintain quality documentation according to NWNA quality programs and QMS.
• Operate , maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments as required by the ICP / calibration program
• Provide training to employees including new hires and maintain training records and matrix
• Perform all quality testing as outlined in QMS and ensure regulatory requirements are met
• Collect, prepare, test, read, record and analyze all micro samples as required by NWNA
• Perform and report all chemical testing as required by NWNA, including bromate analysis
• Support with raw material /finished product holds, records, disposition and root cause analysis
• Sensory coordinator and manage sensory program as required by NWNA including library maintenance
• GMP monitoring and implementation
• CIP program and Pest Control Program monitoring and record keeping
• Internal and external auditing including implementing / monitoring corrective actions
• Provide leadership for NWNA quality initiatives and both internal and external audits
• Manage and maintain Teamrooms
• Review / monitor consumer complaints and perform complaint closure as needed
• Perform and pass all NWNA proficiency tests
• Monitor and maintain overall hygienic condition of facility
• Provide backup / support for QA positions as needed
• Maintain / create all SOPs relevant to position
• FSBO and SBO program participation and FMDB reporting
• Support factory Release Program
• Maintain and follow up issues addressed in the Master Gap List
• Mineral batching and all testing outlined in QMS
• Conduct sampling of sources and finished product to meet requirements and analyze results
• Complete projects assigned by Quality Manager
Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology, Food Science/Technology or comparable field preferred
• Prefer one year of food / beverage manufacturing experience
• Minimum 1 year of work in a laboratory setting
• Knowledge of water chemistry and experience working with chemicals
• Strong microbiology / science background
• Auditing Skills, SPC knowledge, CIP and cleaning systems and procedures
• Corrective / preventive action knowledge and understanding
• Understanding of microbiological principles and test procedures
• Very effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Gap analysis and action planning
• Can demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision effectively
• Effective teaching, influencing, and troubleshooting skills
• Must demonstrate a positive attitude, strong work ethic, decisive nature and a High level of initiative
• Computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Job: Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: Quality Tech
Requisition ID: 18006864
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran