Nestle Customer Account Analyst in Seattle, Washington
Nestlé and Starbucks are bringing together the world’s most iconic coffee brands. Starbucks’ robust product portfolio celebrates coffee with rich tradition – customer experience is paramount. Coupled with Nestlé’s mission to enhance the quality of consumers’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, this strategic alliance will create career opportunities that will drive innovation and go-to-market strategies, bringing the best coffee to customers around the world.
It has never been a more exciting time to join (Nestlé Starbucks).
This job contributes to Nestlé Starbucks Coffee (NSC) success by ensuring the highest level of account support for order management. This role has responsibility for delivering the customer service experience with the customer, serving as a designated point of contact for supply chain reliability. They are responsible for excellent customer satisfaction and supply chain compliance through effective order management, proactive communication and problem solving, logistics, execution and collaboration with NSC Partners in Supply and Channel Business Development.
• Maintaining personalized customer service strategies as the representative and primary contact between NSC Supply Chain and the assigned external customer(s). Responsible for maintaining positive relationships with the assigned customer, as well as having a working knowledge of upcoming promotions and current item issues. Keeps current on all portfolio products and related updates and changes including offerings, pricing, shipping, procedures, and promotions.
• Receives customer orders, providing prompt resolution of issues which may arise from order to cash, through interaction, negotiation, and consultation with multiple internal and external customers. Reports inventory availability and inbound shipment timing to determine next steps for orders, requiring strong problem solving and quick decision making. Responds to field and customer inquiries timely. Utilizes discretion and judgment to manage best outcome to deliver reliable service.
• Gathers information directly and indirectly with internal and external customers, to identify and implement creative solutions and resolve issues which negatively impact any aspect of the order to cash cycle, NSC relationship with its customers, and/or the timely and accurate delivery of products and services to external customers.
• Analyzes Supply Chain issues identifying ways to improve and ensure top performance with customer and proactively reduce deductions. Develops alternative solutions that balance service and cost for the supply chain while meeting or exceeding customer targets. Focus on formulating tangible actions through collaborative planning with Sales Teams and customers to achieve and maintain preferred vendor status.
• Maintains orders for various aspects of accuracy, including reviewing and correcting orders for discrepancies in pricing, quantity and other important details. Provides support with return and freight claims in a timely manner to ensure accurate customer charges and maximize profitability.
• Forms and maintains effective relationships with other departments such as Demand Planning, Forecasting, Finance, Supply Planning, Operations, Sales, and Sales Planning to resolve issues affecting customer orders.
• Attend Customer Meetings as necessary. Contribute to a highly collaborative, problem-solving customer relationship, and interact effectively with customer teams.
• Follows direction given within best practices manual and updates training documentation as needed.
Receives direction from Operations Manager
Responsible for ensuring highest level of account support for order management.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Prefer 1-3 Years of the Following Experience:
• Progressive experience in Supply Chain Operations
• Customer service or related experience, ideally in a CPG company
• Industry expertise within CPG and/or Foodservice and/or License Stores
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) is required
• Working knowledge of the supply chain and knowledge of Customer Service policies, procedures and programs
• The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment
• Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
Puts the Customer First: Has a relentless focus on the customer. Understands what the customer wants and how to best deliver the experience.
Works Well with Others: Listens and communicates well with others within and outside of Starbucks. Creates a team environment that is positive and productive.
Leads Courageously: Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty. Adapts quickly to change and makes timely, thoughtful decisions.
Develops Continuously: Continuously seek opportunities to improve self and others. Leads with trust, honesty and commitment to hire, coach and develop partners to achieve their potential.
Achieves Results: Understands what drives overall business success and is accountable to prioritize and deliver quality results. Demonstrates knowledge of core products and processes to get results. Anticipates obstacles and takes action to prevent or minimize their impact.
Job: Customer Service/Order Management
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Customer Account Analyst
Requisition ID: 18007618
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.