Nestle Senior Account Manager, E-Commerce - CHAMP in Stamford, Connecticut
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé . Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence – and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you’ll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you’ll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager, E-Commerce- CHAMP to be located in Stamford, CT. This role will report to the Director, E-Commerce and will be responsible for management of key accounts in the Club channel.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Lead, develop, and ensure implementation of customer strategies that are aligned with overall business strategies, and that support achievement of profitable sales objectives.
• Negotiating: Improve customer performance and R.O.I. through frequent and effective negotiation
• Customer/Channel Expert: Learn all facets of customer and channel dynamics and use understanding to align on customer priorities
• Teamwork: Active leader within the E-Commerce Channel working closely with cross-functional colleagues including customer service, finance, supply chain, customer development and marketing
• Performance Tracking: Utilize reporting tools to analyze data on a variety of critical business drivers to improve results
• Customer Planning: Develop Customer Plans for assigned customers through application of the Annual planning Strategies and Channel Go-To-Market Guidelines
• Volume and Trade Spend Forecasting: Develop timely and accurate volume and financial forecasts
• Training and Development: Identify short and long term developmental opportunities throughout the year. Participate in opportunities through training, relationship building and experiences to highlight strengths and focus on opportunities
• Budgets: Manage to planned budget
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• E-Commerce experience required
• CHAMP experience preferred
• 5 years of professional Sales experience
• Strong history of delivering sustainable growth and exceeding customer plans
• Proven track record in inventory planning and customer P&L management
• Solid analytical and technical skills in MS Office and internal sales tools
• Relationship Building: Skilled at building and maintaining cross-functional relationships internally and at customer level
• Presentation Building Skills: Development of presentation documents drawing from all available sources
• Presenting Skills: Delivery of presentations in one-on-one or group situations to deliver a specific message and obtain a pre-planned result
• Negotiating Skills: The ability to achieve pre-planned results in a meeting or discussion by negotiating for those results with an individual or group
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: Senior Account Manager, E-Commerce - CHAMP
Requisition ID: 18008020
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran