Nestle Line Operator Production (3rd Shift) - Starts at $16.85/hr with Shift Differential in Wausau, Wisconsin
To ensure continuous and proper flow of product in a safe and efficient manner to meet maximum production and to provide a quality product in both Assembly and Bakery Departments. Give best possible yield in Bakery to meet efficiencies, assure quality product for assembly lines, and minimize waste in both Bakery and Assembly areas.
• Work in multiple stations between different equipment on Assembly Lines 1-4.
• Monitor, inspect and weigh ingredients and product to meet specifications.
• Stack, place and rotate crust.
• Maintain good manufacturing practices.
• Maintain pace with production and perform line duties efficiently to prevent line shutdowns.
• Be able to identify a quality and inferior product per requirements.
• Perform all back up duties as trained and assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• HS diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
• Basic math and reading skills
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Maintain regular work attendance.
• Good peripheral vision.
• Muscle coordination and finger dexterity.
• Work in a team environment.
• Maintain neat and accurate documentation when required.
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Line Operator Production (3rd Shift) - Starts at $16.85/hr with Shift Differential
Requisition ID: 19000018
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.